Concierge and Customer Service Specialist
We’re an Italy-based startup and the fastest-growing real estate investment platform in Europe. With real estate at the core of the business, Walliance delivers to investors real estate investments all other the world.
A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
A Concierge or Customer Service Specialist (CSS), will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSS are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and this CSS can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and chats
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Italian and EU markets
- Full-time salary around 24k RAL
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Cool perks such as healthy snacks every day, drinks on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representativ
- Weekends and holidays availability
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree