Full Stack Developer
A bit about us
We build Walliance, a European-based startup, and the fastest-growing real estate investment platform in Europe. With real estate at the core of the business, Walliance delivers to investors real estate investments all other the world.
A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
A day in your role
You wake up and join us in our brand new headquarter in “Le Albere” neighbourhood, designed by Renzo Piano. You will work side by side with Lisa, Head of Marketing and Product, and with our new UI Designer.
You will take care of our existing product. You will transition the project from the existing external team to the very internal part of the company. Your role, in the beginning, will be understanding the product.
After that, you will work with the Head of Marketing and our UI Designer in order to adjust it and make it grow in the future. You will be responsible for the chosen tech stack, in order to reach our business needs.
You will work around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries, in particular Firebase. We expect you to listen to your coworkers and to enable the growth of the company through your technical skills.
- Participating in the technical design choices
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Maintaining the current codebase and refactor it, in order to make it more solid
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on French and EU markets
- You value our customer’s satisfaction above everything else
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Cool perks such as healthy snacks every day, drinks on Fridays,
- Culture Days every 2 months! During those days we work differently. Sometimes everyone brings cake, or we discuss books or we learn something new altogether
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- You will have a budget for your professional growth (conferences, books, and classes) and you will be able to confront yourself with experienced developers
- Annual gross salary 28k (TBD based on experience)
Requirements (these are real, actual requirements)
- Experience developing desktop and mobile web applications
- Familiarity with tools such ad NPM, GULP.js, Bitbucket, Jira
- You have experience with Vue.js
- You are not scared to refactor jQuery legacy code for refactoring purposes
- Familiarity with Google Firebase Serverless modules
- You understand the value of UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Nice to have
You previously invested in a Walliance project 😄
How to apply
Submit your cover letter. In your cover letter:
- Introduce yourself and explain why this position is of interest to you, and why you would be a great fit
- We love someone with a perspective about digital products. Tell us, in one paragraph, about the difference between a good developer and a bad developer
- Include the name “Dan Abramov” somewhere in your cover letter
If you have a prepared resume, add it to the PDF form. We want to know from you:
- Relevant previous job experiences
- Your Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
BRING A FRIEND TO WALLIANCE!
Who, better than a friend, can help a friend? Do you know someone who might be on a watch out for this job position? Write us an e-mail at email@example.com and refer the best Full Stack Developer to us! If we then hire him/her, you will be awarded an Amazon voucher worth 200 € for your effort.