Head of Development Italy
We’re an Italy-based SME and the fastest-growing real estate investment platform in Europe. With real estate at the core of the business, Walliance delivers to investors real estate investments all over the world.
A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
What you will be doing
The Head of Development Italy main task is to scout new business opportunities and activate partnerships with Corporates to introduce Walliance as a financing and investment solution.
- Work closely with key company departments (such as management & administration, marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Create lists of prospects divided by cities and districts
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Define and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Build, manage the go-to-market and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Provide support to key internal stakeholders to help launch and roll-out new business lines, by creating decks, reports, market analyses, product analyses and everything that can contribute to the success of the new business lines
The role is based in our office in Milan, where - along with all the management - you will have the chance to share personal ideas, proposals, and contributions to improve the product. You will be part of the Direction team.
However, we don't want this to be your only job in Walliance we want it to be the beginning of a flourishing new career. As a company, we value determination, ambition, and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level.
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options plan available
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, preferably in the financial and online investment sector
- achieved a successful track record in selling Tech or Real Estate solutions to corporate customers
- strong knowledge of the financial and/or Real Estate ecosystem
- dynamicity and flexibility, high motivation and results-oriented approach. Knowledge and passion for the Fintech and Real Estate industry constitutes an advantage
- Commercial attitude, negotiation, and exceptional relational skills. Having well-developed time management skills may be helpful to face your daily routine
- Fluency in Italian and English (if you add French and Spanish, that's great!)