Legal and Compliance Specialist
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Specialist to guarantee that our business processes follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
Your duties will include managing the documentary and contractual aspects underlying the company’s business operations and development, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- collaborating on drafting and reviewing company policies;
- collaborating in defining the direction for the company’s compliance with laws and regulations;
- collaborating in updating, if necessary, internal regulations;
- monitoring and studying industry regulations;
- the identification of regulatory changes to be applied to the business model;
- the daily review of contractual documentation underlying company operations;
- the resolution of legal and compliance issues related to the development of the business model;
- collaborating in the activity of legal advice and support;
- collaborating in resolving employee and customers’ concerns about legal compliance
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Italian and EU market
- Full-time salary equivalent to a "RAL" of 26-28k
- Top-class equipment incl. a MacBook
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- An annual budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field
- proven experience in a compliance role
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail