Project Manager Spain
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, SpainReal Estatentoay
We’re an Italy-based scale-up and the fastest-growing real estate investment platform in Europe. With real estate at the core of the business, Walliance delivers to investors real estate investments all over the world.
A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
As our project manager, your job will be to monitor the financed real estate developments and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
The perfect candidate knows the real estate market very well and is or has been involved in site management and complex real estate transactions.
What you'll do
Analyze and monitor acquired property developments. Contribute to the company's commercial development through the development of its portfolio and the direct and indirect acquisition of new clients. Contribute to the achievement of the company's objectives through the attainment of its qualitative and quantitative commercial targets. Analyze acquired transactions, expressing an opinion on their feasibility. He liaises with developers and monitors transactions in his portfolio at least monthly. Oversee the production of the quarterly report for investors and indicates any anomalous reports in relation to both the timing of the publication and the content published. Immediately report critical situations in the development of transactions that have already been onboarded. Responsible for obtaining any documentation that may be requested by the Risk Analyst for the purposes of his/her analysis, and collaborates in obtaining the necessary information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and build real estate investment strategies by assessing current market trends.
- Offer the company's services to developers developing real estate projects, as well as to other possible interested stakeholders.
- Involve new developers and real estate transactions in which the company network would invest.
- Analyze comparables to assess the congruence of assumptions on the projects analyzed.
- Verify compliance with the requirements of the regulations and the corporate organizational structure in connection with the proposed projects.
- Produce a detailed report on the transactions analyzed, so that it can be used by the Real Estate Associate for presentation to the Evaluation Committee.
- Stay up to date with market trends and new investment opportunities.
- Provide information and data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with fund managers and industry professionals.
- Verify the progress of financed real estate projects, maintain direct contact at least monthly with developers, and prepare internal reports on the basis of assumptions (to be verified) provided by developers.
- Verify the progress of financed real estate projects by preparing quarterly reports on the basis of assumptions (to be verified) provided by the developers, for publication to investors.
- Share information gathered on the market with the team and contribute to the creation of new lines of business development.
- Agree his/her quantitative and qualitative targets with the Real Estate Manager.
- Full-time salary around based on experience from 28-34k (depending on skills)
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- In-depth skills in analyzing property development projects.
- Knowledge of financial and statistical metrics.
- Excellent skills in the creation of spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with regulations and laws in the field of investment and finance.
- Familiarity with regulations and laws in the field of private construction.
- A strong propensity for data research and analysis development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the language of your area of work plus Spanish, French and English. Knowledge of Italian is an advantage.
- Ability to create initiatives and follow them through to completion.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Degree / BA in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- Strong interest in the Internet world, SaaS B2B or B2C products.
- Good writing skills, especially for specific documents both in the language of your region and in English, and the ability to represent processes graphically.
- Working knowledge of various CRM and Marketing Automation software.
Apply with Indeed unavailable