Real Estate Manager Spain
We are a European-based startup and the fastest-growing real estate investment platform in Europe. With real estate at the core of the business, Walliance delivers to investors real estate investments all other the world.
A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
You will be responsible for scouting real estate developers and developments that need finance from Walliance, while building and developing partnerships with real estate developers to grow their number while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets.
In this role, you will be part of the real estate team for Walliance.
- Define the sales and market strategy for the Spanish market based on insights regarding the market situation and the market needs
- Identify and partner with lead investors and developers, setup partnerships with affiliates, and run the overall operations in order to develop the sales of Walliance Spain
- Coordinate Spain real estate operations with the HQ team
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
Your Profile and Mindset
- Mothertongue in Spanish and English languages (preferred also Italian)
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Spain and EU markets
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Cool perks such as healthy snacks every day, drinks on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- 40-45k Annual Gross Salary or more, depending on the professionality
- Professional development
- Proven experience as a real estate sales or another relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance, or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus