Milan, Lombardia, ItalyReal Estate9hckg
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Risk Analyst. You will have to analyze the best real estate developments and developers, available on the market.
- Research and build real estate investment strategies by assessing current market trends, financial statements, financial models, and other indicators.
- Find and analyze new properties and Real Estate developments in which our investors would like to invest in.
- Analyze value-building activities to prepare appraisal reports.
- Gather information about the client's investments to assist with valuation.
- Stay updated with market trends and new investment opportunities.
- Respond to inquiries from investors, borrowers, and other professionals.
- Research appropriate industry guidelines and regulations as needed.
- Provide information and data in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with fund managers and industry professionals.
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Italian and EU markets
- Full-time salary around based on experience from 25k to 33k
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- 2 year(s) experience in the Real Estate Field.
- Experience with Sales.
- Understanding of financial metrics, setup, and statistics.
- Familiarity with finance investment laws and regulations.
- Strong propensity for data research and analysis.
- Write anywhere in your cover letter "oompa loompa".
- Experience with appropriate software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Italian and English language (French is a plus).
- Degree in Finance or relevant fields.
Apply with Indeed unavailable