We’re an Italy-based startup and the fastest-growing real estate investment platform in Europe. With real estate at the core of the business, Walliance delivers to investors real estate investments all other the world.
A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your Work-life Opportunity
You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with real estate developers and growing their numbers while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets.
In this role, you will be part of the commercial leadership team for Walliance.
Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growthConduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.)Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being metAct to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholdersMonitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior managementAssist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
Your Profile and Mindset
- Striving in a destructured startup environment, not looking for the 9 to 5 role
- Problem-solving attitude and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to contribute to the project and improve existing processes
- Hungry to change the world starting from changing the real estate experience
- Interested in Fintech and alternative investments with a focus on Italian and EU markets
- Full-time salary around 45k RAL
- Top-class equipment incl. MacBook, screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Your own Walliance t-shirt and backpack
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- A budget to spend on learning and self-improvement through conferences, books, and classes
- Possibility to spend time across Walliance offices and to fly to conferences around the world where Walliance is participating
- Professional development
- Proven experience as a sales manager or another relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance, or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus